- Overview: Court Jews
- Secondary sources
- Cesarani, David. "The Forgotten Port Jews of London: Court Jews Who Were Also Port Jews." Jewish Culture and History 4, no. 2 (2001): 111-124.
- Eidelberg, Shlomo. "Abraham Aaron, a Court-Jew of the Seventeenth Century." Michael: On the History of the Jews in the Diaspora 2 (1973): 9-15.
- Graetz, Michael. “Court Jews in Economics and Politics,” in From Court Jews to the Rothschilds (1996), 27-43.
- Graetz, Michael, and Herbert A. Strauss. "From Corporate Community to Ethnic-Religious Minority, 1750-1830." Leo Baeck Institute. Year Book 37 (1992): 71-82.
- Kazmierczyk, Adam, and Jakub Basista. "Jakub Becal: King Jan III Sobieski's Jewish Factor." Polin: Studies in Polish Jewry 15 (2002): 249-266.
- Portrait of Jud Süss, Stuttgart, 1738, PNT G1287.
- Portrait of Jud Süss, Date and place unknown, probably Germany, ca. 1738, Depicts man in cage.